How to visit safely
GELATO MUSEUM CARPIGIANI REOPENS
from Wednesday 17 June
Discover the new timetables and precautionary measures for access.
Opening hours: following the public order issued by the President of the Council of Ministers on 3 November 2020, the Gelato Museum is closed to the public from 5 November until 3 December 2020.
Reservations required: www.gelatomuseum.com
In order to protect the health and safety of visitors it is mandatory:
- to book your guided tour / workshop in advance on the website www.gelatomuseum.com
- to fill in a self-declaration upon arrival at the museum
- the detection of the temperature on arrival - access will not be allowed if the body temperature is equal to or greater than 37.0 degree
- to wear the surgical mask while staying inside the spaces
- to keep the distance of at least 1 meter from the others
- to use the sanitizing gel made available
- to use the toilets reserved for visitors
- A copy of COVID19 Test Results must be presented at the moment of booking. Visitors will not be allowed to enter the Museum without a physical of COVID19 Test Results.
It is also forbidden to access the museum to those who accuse flu symptoms or have had contact with people positive to the virus in the last 14 days
Here are some useful information for the visit:
- the use of the mask is mandatory, even for children over the age of 6
- please arrive at the museum at the booked time (avoiding to arrive early) in order to guarantee all booked visitors compliance with the entry times
- for access to the exhibition spaces there is a maximum number of people, according to slots calculated on the size and logistics of the spaces
- inside the exhibition spaces there is a ban on touching display cases, objects, works and surfaces
- for the use of the toilets, the indications displayed at the same must be respected
- the wardrobe cannot be used; Visitors are therefore asked to show up with the minimum of personal accessories, avoiding luggage, as well as large backpacks and bags